I want to take the photos that are still hanging on your walls when you’re 75. I’m driven to capture YOUR personality in your photos. I won’t try to cut & paste you into a recycled Instagram “aesthetic”. Your memories deserve more attention than a gimmick. My goal is to capture genuine moments & honest emotion, and to create timeless photographs that withstand the test of time.
I began shooting weddings for over 10 years ago. Since 2014, I’ve photographed weddings full-time (around 40 weddings each year.) Working closely with clients and seeing how much their photos mean to them is both professionally satisfying and emotionally fulfilling.
I’m not much for talking about myself, but here are some nice things my clients have said about me:
- “Jesse kept me laughing all day long. He meshed so well with my family, friends, my hairstylist and makeup artist, it felt as though he’d known them for years…Jesse, like I said above, has this uncanny ability to capture people’s personalities.”
- “My husband was very apprehensive about all the picture taking, and even he felt at ease and extremely comfortable with Jesse.”
- “Working with him felt like I was hanging out with someone I had been friends with for years and he really connected with our entire bridal party!”
“Jesse is an unbelievably genuine guy with a passion for wedding photography. He listened to all our crazy ideas, kept us on schedule, and executed the day flawlessly.”
- “We hadn’t met him before the wedding day and he made everyone feel so comfortable. He knew my bridesmaids names within 10 minutes!”
- “Working with Jesse as our wedding photographer was nothing short of an absolute joy! From start to finish, his professionalism, attention to detail, sincerity, and sheer talent amazed my husband and I.”
- “If you have seen his beautiful photos then you know he is talented. Once you meet him you will know he is one of the kindest people you will ever meet! He works hard, and will do everything in his power (standing in the rain included) to capture your day in the most beautiful way.”
- “He coordinated our first look and was my advocate, when I wanted to take a moment alone with my husband. Jesse ensured that all of the important people in my life were photographed with me, even graciously hunting down my dad when I realized I had been too rushed that morning for a picture…My family loves to look back at our pictures as well, commenting that, “Jesse captured our spirit.” Jesse was not only our photographer but our friend; his work will forever be part of the magical first day of our lives together.”
- “He made us feel so at ease (which is something I had always read in reviews and felt was not genuine or cheesy – but hey, here, it was totally true.) He brought out the best in us. He was the perfect balance of professional and personable, kind, and easy going.”